Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

Need a replacement remote!

SOLVED
Scott_Wood
Contributor
Contributor

Need a replacement remote!

Message 1 of 2
(5,818 Views)

I was recently burglarized and they ended up taking the remote along with my TV. They did leave the STB and WiFi Router and so I hooked an old TV up to it. For now I am having to change channels and do various things using the buttons on the STB, which is annoying and inconvenient to say the least.

Can I please have a replacement remote for FiOS HD TV sent to me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VZ_Frank
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Need a replacement remote!

Message 2 of 2
(5,758 Views)

Hello Scott_Wood,

Sorry to hear about that, send me either your fios phone number or the name on your account in a private message and ill mail you one.

Frank
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
VZ_Frank
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Need a replacement remote!

Message 2 of 2
(5,759 Views)

Hello Scott_Wood,

Sorry to hear about that, send me either your fios phone number or the name on your account in a private message and ill mail you one.

Frank
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

View solution in original post

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.