Need some info on subscription channels
HD-Newbie

I recently signed up for the HD TV package with a DVR, and I see a lot of channels on the Guide that, when I try to view them, say something about I'm not subscribed to them.  These are channels like BBC America, National Geographic, etc.  Things I was kind of surprised to find they aren't in the regular line-up.  I thought there were supposed to be 200+ channels, but in reality maybe 50 or less that are actually viewable, and many of those are HD options of others in the list.

So it gives me an option to subscribe to these channels when I try to view them, but nothing about how much that costs.  I hesitate to click "OK" to subscribe and wind up paying more than I want to.  Also that can add up to quite a bit depending on what they cost.  How do I find out what they cost?

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Need some info on subscription channels
Hubrisnxs
Legend
0 Likes
Re: Need some info on subscription channels
PJL
Master - Level 3

@HD-Newbie wrote:

I recently signed up for the HD TV package with a DVR, and I see a lot of channels on the Guide that, when I try to view them, say something about I'm not subscribed to them.  These are channels like BBC America, National Geographic, etc.  Things I was kind of surprised to find they aren't in the regular line-up.  I thought there were supposed to be 200+ channels, but in reality maybe 50 or less that are actually viewable, and many of those are HD options of others in the list.

So it gives me an option to subscribe to these channels when I try to view them, but nothing about how much that costs.  I hesitate to click "OK" to subscribe and wind up paying more than I want to.  Also that can add up to quite a bit depending on what they cost.  How do I find out what they cost?

Thanks

What package did you subscribe to when you signed up?

0 Likes