I currently have an SD-DVR (Motorola 2708 Standard Definition DVR)
I want to upgrad to an HD-DVR
The website page that describes the boxes has:
- Motorola 7216 High Definition DVR
- Motorola 6416 High Definition DVR
However, all the "add existing equipment" page has listed is a generic
- High Definition Set top Box
- Home Media DVR
Does ANYONE know which is which?
- The website is useless
- The FioS Kiosks in my area are clueless
- The automated telephone information tells me I don't even have FioS in my area.
I'm on the verge of ripping my box out of the wall and proving it right.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Both the 7216 and the 6416 are HD DVR's. The difference is that the 7216 is the latest version and has some enhancements for future services. The 7216 has limited deployment. Both will provide the HD DVR functionality you are looking for. The home media DVR allows you to share recorded content with other TV's in your home. Check this link: