Switch Account

Netflix Crashing Fios TV One box

Netflix Crashing Fios TV One box

Contributor Butterstick
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(416 Views)

I upgraded to the FIOS TV One box.  However, every time I try to tune to channel 838 to watch Netflix, the box crashes.  I just keep getting a spining circle and the picture flashes (or it's black with the spinning symbol).  I am able to log into Netflix fine, but pretty much soon after when I select a profile (and I've tried multiple profiles), it crashes.  I'm forced to unplug and replug the box back in.  I swapped the set top box out thinking it was the issue with the box, but the new box is having the same issue.  I did not have this problem on my STB before the upgrade to FIOS One.  Also, Netflix seems to work fine on my Fios One Mini box, so it's just a problem with the main media server.  Any ideas???

2 REPLIES 2
Bronze Contributor III Bronze Contributor III
Bronze Contributor III
Message 2 of 3
(386 Views)

Try menu, system, system information, hit info,down arrow, ok to reset Netflix app. Hope that helps.

Contributor Butterstick
Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(257 Views)

This did not work.  Same thing happened when I reset and then logged back in. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.