Netflix doesn't work on Fios TV
cjhughes0514
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I go to the Netflix channel on my cable box, I get the spinning circle for a while, then the error message

Couldn't connect to Netflix. Please try again or restart your

home network and streaming device. For more information,

visit netflix.com/nethelp.

Code: NW-2-5

[Try Again] [More Details] [Exit]

Try Again just gives the same error again. This had been happening on and off, but now it's every time. I can get to Netflix just fine from my computer, phone, and Amazon Fire device.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Netflix doesn't work on Fios TV
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@seajay0514 wrote:

When I go to the Netflix channel on my cable box, I get the spinning circle for a while, then the error message

Try Again just gives the same error again. This had been happening on and off, but now it's every time. I can get to Netflix just fine from my computer, phone, and Amazon Fire device.

Try: Main Menu > Settings > System Information, scroll to page 2, hit OK to reset the Netflix app. Power cycle the box, you should be OK.

View solution in original post

clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@seajay0514 wrote:

Try: Main Menu > Settings > System Information, scroll to page 2, hit OK to reset the Netflix app. Power cycle the box, you should be OK.

cjhughes0514
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks, that worked.