Network connection to FIOS services timed out
Rkh31
Have an iPhone 4' downloaded remote dvr app, set widget on dvr but I can't connect, get this message on the iPhone. Recycled the dvr and router. Solution?
0 Likes
Re: Network connection to FIOS services timed out
Travis_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

Good afternoon! I've sent you a PM to collect some more information. We will assist in resolving once we have the account verified. Thanks!

0 Likes
Rkh31
Thanks, just completed the form.
0 Likes
Rkh31
No reply as yet.
0 Likes
Travis_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

Hello! Sorry for the delayed reply. I've sent you a PM to discuss our course of action. Thank you!

0 Likes
Rkh31
They called today. Since I signed up early for FIOS I have a router that limits new services offered. They are sending me a new router, should get it Tuesday.
0 Likes
Rkh31
Received the router yesterday. Followed the instructions to a dead end, wanted a user name and pw for the router, that was not included. Tried just search for the router, of course the pc could not find it since it was not installed. There is no phone number to call in any of the paperwork that came with the router. Are you so confident that your instructions are that good or do you not want to answer set up questions? I did find a # to call but the wait was too long as it was already 8:30pm.
Returned to the original set up for internet access. Will try again Saturday when I have more time to waste.
Verizon- check out Apple customer service & learn from it.
0 Likes
Rkh31
Well, tech service person was very good and router is working now. Unfortunately the reason I needed the new router, remote dvr, still does not work. Totally frustrated.
0 Likes
Rkh31
On the phone with them again today. They have determined that the main interface needs to be replaced, but not until 8/27 in order to receive the 35/35 Mbps they offered me last night. I know, why accept an upsell if I am so unhappy, well it appeared to be a good deal, should have known better. Shouldn't they have know that before trying to upgrade me that it needed to be updated?. As far as the dvr remote, still not working. Don't want to total how much time I have invested in this.
0 Likes
Rkh31
Great, now they are on strike.
0 Likes