New Channel guide not on all TV set boxes
teegrooving1

I noticed that I have the new channel guide on my setbox QIP 6200 but I still have the old guide on my three QIP 2500. Anyone experience a similiar problem? I am in Maryland.

0 Likes
Re: New Channel guide not on all TV set boxes
Justin46
Legend

@teegrooving1 wrote:

I noticed that I have the new channel guide on my setbox QIP 6200 but I still have the old guide on my three QIP 2500. Anyone experience a similiar problem? I am in Maryland.

If your 2500 boxes are -1 or -2 models, then as I understand it they won't get 1.9 because they don't even have the necessary hardware capacity for it. If they are -3 models, then they should have gotten 1.9 but they would be very slow from what I have heard. (I replaced my 2500-1 box and 2500-3 box with HD boxes before I received 1.9 so I have no personal experience here, I am just telling you what I have been told)

You should be able to tell what model they are by looking at the model number on the front of the STB.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
Re: New Channel guide not on all TV set boxes
MDFiOS
Enthusiast - Level 3

You'll see an even better channel guide if you get Vz to replace the 6100 STB with a 7100. Call tech support and work your way through to a real person. I just got off the phine with Tonya who said they are aware the 6100's have some issues with IMG 1.9 and agreed to ship a replacement 7100 - at no charge.

0 Likes