Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

New Customer - nothing but problems with Set Top Box

JennC
Contributor
Contributor

New Customer - nothing but problems with Set Top Box

Message 1 of 1
(365 Views)

I have had FIOS 3 weeks...I have spent at least 5 hours on hold or on the phone with Tech Support. Soon as one issue is fixed, another arises. First the installer left 3 regular boxes because the DVR box he brought didn't work. Then I had to drive and pick up a new box when I realized I couldn't DVR with any of the boxes installed. Aparently, after driving an hour on my day off to get a new box, I got someone elses broken/defective box and not a new one because the new box turns off and on at will, and the DVR function doesn't work. Now the box turned off in the middle of a show and has been resetting itself non stop for over an hour. Customer service says they can't give me any credits for all the time I have wasted,  for driving to get a box that didn't work, or missing out on watching my TV all the time. I am really frustrated and seriosuly considering going back to Time Warner, even though they had horrible internet service. I am really dissapointed because so many friends, co-workers, and family members highly recommended Verizon and my experience since it has been installed has been nothing but a headache.  

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title