Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

New Customer - nothing but problems with Set Top Box

JennC
Contributor
Contributor

New Customer - nothing but problems with Set Top Box

Message 1 of 1
(398 Views)

So after 1st receiving the wrong box at installation, driving an hour to get the right box, that box shutting off and resetting all the time, having a "NEW" box sent straight from their warehouse according to the rep....I received the "new " box today and it is far from new. It is cracked on the front, scratched, and now I am on hold once again, for maybe the 8th time in a month and probably spending another hour on hold for my friday night waiting for a rep to make me all kinds of promises, only to be told to call back later for some type of credit that they can never seem to give me while I have been on the phone with them already. I have never in my life received such bad service and spent so much time on the phone trying to resolve issues on NEW service. Definitely not the experience I was expecting when I switched from Time Warner after being a 15 year customer and being told my bill would be $125 and it's actually $154. I feel scammed.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title