New Customer - nothing but problems with Set Top Box
JennC3
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had FIOS 3 weeks...I have spent at least 5 hours on hold or on the phone with Tech Support. Soon as one issue is fixed, another arises. First the installer left 3 regular boxes because the DVR box he brought didn't work. Then I had to drive and pick up a new box when I realized I couldn't DVR with any of the boxes installed. Aparently, after driving an hour on my day off to get a new box, I got someone elses broken/defective box and not a new one because the new box turns off and on at will, and the DVR function doesn't work. Now the box turned off in the middle of a show and has been resetting itself non stop for over an hour. Customer service says they can't give me any credits for all the time I have wasted,  for driving to get a box that didn't work, or missing out on watching my TV all the time. I am really frustrated and seriosuly considering going back to Time Warner, even though they had horrible internet service. I am really dissapointed because so many friends, co-workers, and family members highly recommended Verizon and my experience since it has been installed has been nothing but a headache.  

0 Likes