Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

New DVR - Can not run diagnostics

ldm1701
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

New DVR - Can not run diagnostics

Message 1 of 3
(558 Views)

A while back I posted a question about a) why  the info on Vz web site is not right. The STB's labels shown are wrong.

b) Also and more oddly for some odd resaon since getting the new HD MR-STB if I try running Auto Fix Common  DVR issues.

I get a screen saying MR DVR feature requires a DVR capable STB to be present. Our records show you do not currently have a DVR STB. Then it says call 1-800-Verizon opt. 3. There is no option 3. When I call Vz support I am told everything is fine. The box is enabled and everything. So why if I have a DVR do I get a msg. telling me I don't?  And how do I get the Vz screen corrected.

The In Home Agent is right. I'd think they were all in sync w/ea. other.

2 REPLIES 2
Anthony_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: New DVR - Can not run diagnostics

Message 2 of 3
(533 Views)

I apologize for the problems you are having. I have sent you a private message to get more info.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

jim2
Contributor
Contributor

Re: New DVR - Can not run diagnostics

Message 3 of 3
(455 Views)

i have the same problem with vz iha tv quick fix dvr autofix - can't run dvr troubleshooting because i need a stb.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title