New FIOS TV subscriber
lowdef
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just switched from Cox, so far like what i am getting price wise compared to cox. I have 2 hddvr's and

was looking to look at my account online etc...

This i am sure is a common complaint but why doesn't verizon tell the new subscriber in an email

their account # ?? seems like it would be a thoughtful thing to do so i can register online to access additional

features. It's new years day so i do not expect much til monday to find out this information. I have my order # only.

Their email says go online check out your account etc...... add/remove packages.. only to find out you cannot log on without a account # to set up id and password. I did get a chuckle out of it though 🙂

I like the VOD with FIOS over cox, cox VOD graphics were 1980"s at best and took forever to load.

Randy

0 Likes
Re: New FIOS TV subscriber
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

Your Verizon Online login is your primary email and email password.  Hope that helps.

0 Likes
lowdef
Enthusiast - Level 2

thanks, but i only subscribe to fios tv currently so no internet or verizon phone  😞

looks like everything is geared towards the internet/phone customers not so much for tv 😞

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

Randy, the account they're looking for is your My Verizon account, which is where you can pay your bill, etc.  It's the same account number used for FiOS TV Central.  You should be able to set up your My Verizon account yourself by going to https://www22.verizon.com/myverizon/ and registering.  You will need your Account information located on your Verizon bill to register on this site, which you may be able to get by calling in first.

0 Likes