In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I know that blurbs say that the new boxes support 4K but I don't believe that FiOS has any 4K channels here in Pittsburgh, that I know of.
One question that I do have - is the box automatically 4K upscaling standard HD content? The picture quality seems a lot better on standard broadcast and premium channels.
No channels are really broadcasting anything in 4k. There have been some limited things but right now the majority or 4k content will be streaming services and VOD.
I’m sure there is definitely some upscaling. Alot of posts on here complained about the VMS boxes on 4k TVs. Glad to hear it looks better.
12-29-2018 04:57 PM - edited 12-29-2018 05:04 PM
I have quantum and the vms1100 with the remote ipc box. I try to order online and it is forcing me to two box rental and premium dvr service and charging me $50. I dont want premium. I am happy with enhanced and one main box and a remote mini one. No way to select it. Chat support was useless. Had no idea what I was asking, just kept saying you get new equipment.
I had FIOS tv one installed today and I have say if you have a newer 4K tv it’s a must. The picture is is much more clearer. I went in changed the the one setting to 2160i
iI had a great picture before but this box is a must have. I have LG 55 4K.