Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have been an old user of Direct TV for quite some time and I am transitioning to Fios TV as anew user. Please understand that a new user may not understand some Fios Formats that may be simple to other users. As soon as I installed Fios TV, I clicked on a local CBS station. It worked, but lookedfuzzyand the channel did not have HD quality. I was concerned that the local Station and other channels would look fuzzy and had poor quality than my previous provider. But I did not understand that the HD Channel Fios Format started at the500 Channel level.This may seem simple to other users, but for a new user, it took a little effort to understand. Channel 3 was only SD andChannel 503 was HDandlooked great.So, for allNew Users, please understand that HD does look great in FIOS and understand that HD Channels start at channel 500!