New Guide is very hard to use
svilla
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently received an update on my FIOS boxes that changed the colors to some awful combination of blue, green turquoise and red. it is so distracting that I cannot read the text. I have to focus and concentrate on each page to make out what shows, multiply this by the 20-30 guide screens and it is now an impossible tool to use. The colors being used draw the eye away from the information on the page.

I used to be able to surf through the guide scanning for shows, now it takes a considerable effort just to read each screen. 

Additionally, I have a blue/green color deficiency which seems to compound this issue. There is no option to change the guide to more user friendly color scheme so I am stuck with this update. The screen looks like a web page created by an 8 year old with the use of non-coordinated colors and then adding some glaring colors on top of that.

Please give us a choice on the which guide we wish to use. You are becoming more Comcast like in not reviewing the impact of your changes as you force them upon us. Any advancements you made in the FIOS system were completely nullified by this guide. I can't get past it as it was the most used feature.

If you are going to act like Comcast then there is no need for me to differentiate between the two of you as you are now simply interchangeable content providers.

Re: New Guide is very hard to use
tone711

I tried setting up my DVR from the new web site today and it's impossible to do so.  The new TV Listings page shows a large dialog about the show to record that you can't move or adjust the size and the buttons to confirm the recording are off the screen to they can never be clicked.  This is in both Chrome and IE.  A complete web design failure!

0 Likes