Switch Account

New HD line-up

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: New HD line-up

Message 11 of 14
(2,882 Views)
I had to switch to the Extreme HD package, but it is supposedly cheaper. I did not lose any channels, either. I am in Fairfax, VA.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 12 of 14
(2,815 Views)

I switched to Extreme HD also and still can't get FXHD.  Get the message that I have to subscribe to the channel.  When I received the Channel card in the mail, FXHD (553) in the DC Metro area is not even listed.

Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Message 13 of 14
(2,764 Views)

If you have HD Extreme package, and it is still showing that you are not subscribed, you will need to call up tech support and have a CSA check the codes on your STB's. Codes may need to be resent.

-C.Hindermyer

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 14 of 14
(2,706 Views)
Good luck on getting Verizon to do anything.  I have had an account error on their end since October.  today they said the account was cleared.  when they tried to add the extreme package, the error showed up.  they said that they would put in a ticket.  it now seems a waste of time to sit on hold for 45 mins waiting to talk to someone, then they put you on hold another 45 mins.  any nothing is accomplished.  when everything is working.  no complaints.  but the customer service is terrible.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.