New In Home Agent version
KeithWeisshar
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why does the request replacement remote screen in the latest version of In Home Agent say "Please confirm your contact number" above the green "I need a new remote" button?  What happens if this field is left blank and the green "I need a new remote" button is pressed?

0 Likes
Re: New In Home Agent version
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@Keith_Weisshar wrote:

Why does the request replacement remote screen in the latest version of In Home Agent say "Please confirm your contact number" above the green "I need a new remote" button?  What happens if this field is left blank and the green "I need a new remote" button is pressed?

OK, I'll bite.  What happens?  And what difference does it make?  I ordered a new remote recently, it arrived shortly thereafter, and there was no charge on my monthly bill.  I don't recall all the details of the transaction, but it's likely that I used the screen that you described.

There's always the possibility that an individual these days does not have a phone number (mobile or otherwise).  However it seems to me if VZ wants a phone number they can use to contact me if there's a problem delivering my new free remote (or to verify the validity of the remote replacement which is perhaps the reason for the request), I don't find it onerous to provide one.

0 Likes