Re: New Last Watched/Viewed Feature
William

At least you can disable this moronic option. Verizon is clueless. 

0 Likes
verver2

Go to "settings" where?

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

It was posted at the top of the thread.

It is under menu-settings-system-tv

Greg00
Enthusiast - Level 1

THANK YOU! This new feature is slow and incredibly annoying. 

Viewer2839

I cant stand it.  Tempted to switch to optimum

0 Likes
Viewer2839

Verizon manages to ruin a feature that was fine the way it was.  Im seriously considering switchihng to optimum

0 Likes
JJKiv
Contributor - Level 1

I must be missing something.  You can have it the "old" way exacly as it was or you can use the new menu way.  Totally your choice.  Why are people complaing about having a choice? Fios isn't forcing you to use it.  If you don't like the menu, don't use it. It would take less time to change it in the settings than it does to post a complaint here. Yet everyday someone posts a complaint about a feature they are not required to use.

mbg411

Thank you for this. Why did this even happen? It was stupid. If it's not broken, don't fix it!!!! I can just see these people sitting around a conference table saying "hey, two clicks aren't enough, let's add one more for people to get to the thing they were last watching". Solution in search of a problem.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

As other providers do support this feature, it may very well have been requested by some users.

You never see the people who are happy with a feature posting here.

I agree it would have been nice to say this feature was coming out and how to disable if you wish.

tpasa

I did this and I still get that awful guide. I can then pick the last channel through the options but it takes another click. These new FIOS remotes are absolute trash. They are always needing to be reprogramed or featurews change all the time.

0 Likes