Re: Last button
Upsdrvr

Guess I should have read further down before posting.  I see a solution was posted.

Thank you!

0 Likes
New "LAST" BUTTON Feedback :-/
LoveToWatchTV

HATE the new "Last" button!  It makes me press so many buttons now, when before I only pressed one button!  The "Last" button is supposed to make it CONVENIENT to go back to the last channel, but now I have to press AT LEAST 2 buttons if I am lucky.  When returning to a DVR'd show, it many times makes me go to the beginning of the DVR list of shows.  If I am watching a show that is lower on my DVR list, I have to scroll down so far!  

VERIZON FIOS TV!  PLEASE PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK !  PLEASE!

0 Likes
The “Last” button functionality
Jeangirl

Why did Verizon change the last button functionality. Before you could hit last and go directly to the last channel viewed. Now you have to stop on this intermediary page and hit enter.  Bad move. Makes you loose seconds of the show you want to go back too. 

0 Likes
Re: New Last Watched/Viewed Feature
chedstock1

Thank you.  That had to be one of the dumbest "upgrade" ideas ever! 

0 Likes
Stoogefan4

Thank you so much.

What an asinine change by Fios. I also noticed that if you don't clear your recent channels watched and it brings up a list of like 20 programs, it takes FOREVER for the ribbon to load. It should always be a one-button push. Dumb dumb dumb Verizon.

Thanks again for bringing back my sanity. Last means last.

0 Likes
Lander590

Your my hero brother!!! Not all hero's wear capes

0 Likes
ElVee1

This has to be one of the most annoying changes Verizon has ever made. Thank you to the poster who posted the work around, it worked for me. However, unless people know to search for the solution online a lot of people would figure they were stuck with this incredibly annoying change. 

0 Likes
Underhill1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I hate this new feature! Thank God there is a disable setting. It would be useful if you could launch the menu on a long hold/press. But usually you just go back and forth  so this just makes it a painful experience....and yeah..I "got it" you ruined the ease of the last button...got it!

Alby2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank You for this tip to disable the feature.

When I hit (Last), I want to go back to the last channel I watched. I don't want a menu to click through, which adds extra button work than just hitting one button.

0 Likes
esvargot1

Let me add my vote. This was a terrible "innovation".

I use the "last" feature to toggle quickly between two channels - usually competing sports events. With the current process, there is too long a gap, rendering it practically useless. I don't think a history of "last"s is something anyone needs. 

0 Likes