This new set of menus for FIOS TV is completely unusable and unnacceptable. No reasonably normal person, other than someone under 12 years old is going to find this acceptable.
This is the last straw. I'm swicthing to another service. I've been with VERIZON for many years, spend about $220/month (excessive), and had pretty good service. My experience over the last number of years is as follows:
1. Cost goes up. I am a loyal customer and haven't added anything however my cost has almost doubled
2. Features about the same (until now when they are worse)
3. Phone support has gotten much worse - alsmost impossible to get past menus
4. Settings change arbitrarily, as in the latest menus for TV
5. Land line phone service is bundled, but way too expensive