In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
03-10-2017 06:28 AM
HI, Anyone else watch the NEW Fios TV ON Demand menu and notice the screen is difficult to read? Black with a Gray background is very difficult to read. My TV is HD and I am having difficulty seeing the new screen menu. I was wondering how can I change the colors and Font Size so I can read better their Screen? The new ON Demand Screen matches Netflix. BUT on Netflix I can program the colors and font size for best viewing. I think Verizon is insensitive to their customers needs by making the font size SO small and the colors black and light gray. II have attempted to contact Customer Service and found their menu runs me in a infinite circle that never finds a Human.
03-10-2017 04:49 PM
Mine is black background with grey letters.
But as you move to a menu item, it becomes bright and nearly white.
And the font size is about the same as it is when you hit the info button to get details of a program.
03-30-2017 07:59 AM
Same problem here!!! It's extremely hard to see those tiny words on the screen. I have a 40 inch and is viewing from only 5-6 feet away and this is with corrected vision (glasses and contacts). I hope Verizon fix this issue. It's really bad.
04-30-2017 07:10 AM
I wish I could see this menu better.
I just had Cataract eye surgery on both eyes and my vision is 20/20
The screen VIEW is poorly designed, they offer grey and black without
anyway to program for screen colors or font size.
Verizon does appear to be insensitive they should have offered a Beta version and
asked for comments before forcing this new crappy On Demand guide.
Maybe I will take my Business somewhere else?
Is That the only real answer?
10-05-2020 08:06 AM
As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.