New Verizon Customer......can’t schedule service technician to come out!
KoiGirl

I left Cox after 24 years.  A friend told me Verizon rocks.  I just spent a day having technicians install a brand new smart tv.  After we waited on the phone for two hours, they gave up.  I am paying top dollar and can’t get through to schedule a technician to come out and install a new box that works.  Unbelievable.  I logged into the app to get a call back.....they call back and you listen to the same Muzak and they tell you thanks for your patience.  What is the point of queue technology if you can’t get an agent to call you back?   If you are a new customer spending an excess of $200 per month why can’t you have a technician come out and make sure that initial box works?

Not sure I am a fan.   Very frustrated.

0 Likes
Re: New Verizon Customer......can’t schedule service technician to come out!
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi KoiGirl,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes