Switch Account

New guide

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

New guide

Message 1 of 5
(717 Views)

I do not like the new guuide colors. Black with white letters is hard to read. Please change it back!!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: New guide

Message 2 of 5
(643 Views)

I agree.  The new guide needs to be changed back to the previous.  Better yet, give us the option to choose our color scheme like every other cable provider.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 5
(551 Views)

Sso disappointed in the new guide, hard to see, difficult to read information, not impressed.  We should have the option to retain the old guide.  I don't think much thought went into this change, or opinions representative of the  community were sought  Verizon, prove me wrong!!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 5
(524 Views)
The new guide is horrible. I am no longer able to view only subscribed channels and the colors are horrible, if you aren't sitting close to the TV they are incredibly difficult to read. The button order in on demand has changed and I keep hitting restart on programs that don't allow you to fast forward. The new guide is painful and may be the final reason to switch providers.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 5
(518 Views)

I just posted the same question before noticing this had already been posted.  My husband is having a very hard time reading the guide now that they've changed colors.  

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.