New guide
vsbourque
Enthusiast - Level 1

I do not like the new guuide colors. Black with white letters is hard to read. Please change it back!!!!

Re: New guide
DE3927
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree.  The new guide needs to be changed back to the previous.  Better yet, give us the option to choose our color scheme like every other cable provider.

0 Likes
buddy332

Sso disappointed in the new guide, hard to see, difficult to read information, not impressed.  We should have the option to retain the old guide.  I don't think much thought went into this change, or opinions representative of the  community were sought  Verizon, prove me wrong!!

0 Likes
Nudgebug
The new guide is horrible. I am no longer able to view only subscribed channels and the colors are horrible, if you aren't sitting close to the TV they are incredibly difficult to read. The button order in on demand has changed and I keep hitting restart on programs that don't allow you to fast forward. The new guide is painful and may be the final reason to switch providers.
0 Likes
mdmarante

I just posted the same question before noticing this had already been posted.  My husband is having a very hard time reading the guide now that they've changed colors.  

0 Likes