Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
A friend had FIOS installed at her house yesterday. Guess what? The install tech gave her 2 brand new 500gb DVRs. She did not pay a premium for these units, nor did she specify that she wanted them.
It has been almost a week since we were given the old 6000 model. I have emailed or spoke on the phone with at least 10 different employees from the install tech, store, call center, forums and "executive resolution team". At this point I have still not been told that I will receive a new DVR (but I have had several people attempt to convince me that 20 hours of recording time is the industry standard...)
On new installs, it is luck of the draw. You get whatever is on the truck. There is no rental or other premium for the 500gb units unless you want to upgrade through Verizon's program. That isn't the only way to get 500gb unit however. If you live within driving distance of a Verizon Experience store, you can often swap units over the counter in about 10 minutes. Just call ahead to make sure they have a 500gb unit available. As far as I know, there is no charge to do this, and the montly rental on the 160gb and 500gb units is the same.