No FiOS TV (cable box, or cable straight into TV) but Internet & Phone work
Moocow1980
Enthusiast - Level 1
So has anyone had this? Here in Tanpa area, my FiOS Quantum Internet works, my phone works. But TV is out, period. No box works. Cable wire straight into the TV doesn't work. The only way I get any semblance of TV is using the Verizon FiOS TV website and HDMI it to the TV which righg now is Adult Swim per the norm at night.

I've had the white battery box die and knock it all out and get replaced. That isnt the case here. But all TV viewing was fine yesterday and today it died. It is strange and bizarre I have no TV but other services.

I have a service appointment set up for next week. Point is I'm trying to figure out what caused it ahead of his arrival, out of curiosity.

Anyone know anything?
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No FiOS TV (cable box, or cable straight into TV) but Internet & Phone work
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

All of the clients work off of the server, so start at the server and check the connections and work your way back to the ONT.

View solution in original post

Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

All of the clients work off of the server, so start at the server and check the connections and work your way back to the ONT.

Moocow1980
Enthusiast - Level 1
There was an area-wide outage tech support neglected to tell me as I woke up this morning to an email saying all was restored and it was. I'm calling Verizon not only for the inconvenience but to get my appointment canceled.
0 Likes