No Premium VOD revisited
rfg

On Tuesday I took advantage of the Movie-HBO Package to save $3.00 a month.

I had both separately before that.

Well couldn't get HBO VOD today. After 3 hrs and 3 calls now I have no Premium VOD.

They rebooted my STB's and Router several times. Reset the Router. Powered off and disconnected cables to the STB's.

Well maybe all we have to do is reconfigure your account? Now reconfigured twice.

The result NO PREMIUM VODs.

I am writing this while on hold for nearly an hour.

0 Likes
Re: No Premium VOD revisited
Techman28
Master - Level 1

do you have the VOD yet? I'm going to check here in a few moments just in case

I checked and you should have the VOD's now

Message Edited by Techman28 on 06-26-2009 01:28 PM
0 Likes
mcorbo
Contributor - Level 2

I am also having this problem. no VOD for HBO/Cinemax although I do have the regular channels.

Been on the phone for over an hour, being shuffles from Tech support to the order dept, back to tech support.

0 Likes
mcorbo
Contributor - Level 2
Apparently it started when I chanced from HBO/Ciemax to the Movice Package when they had a special running earlier this month/.
0 Likes
highgate
I've experienced the same problem too over the past 5 months, frustrating phone calls where I am repeated transfered to various departments where no one can help.  It shows on my account that I have VOD for all premium channels, but the tech side doesn't match up.  The only VOD channel working is IFC.  I've talked to so many people that my cell phone has died.  I called Time Warner last night.  I'm on the verge of cancelling and posted something here this morning.  Got some posts back (I was informed via email) but by the time I was able to check back the whole thread had been deleted.  Really just want someone fr Verizon to fix this so I can watch the shows and service I've been paying for.
0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1
Highgate do you still not have the VOD's??????? I had them put on earlier today could you please verify
0 Likes
rfg

It was fixed sort of earlier today. I say sort of because Cinemax and Cinemax VOD, which I didn't order was also added.

I went online and cancelled Cinemax. What took 3 hours on the phone and 12 hours to fix, took only 15 minutes to delete.

There has got to be a better way! 

Message Edited by rfg on 06-26-2009 05:38 PM
0 Likes
highgate
THANK YOU!  If I had known all I had to do was write the forum to find someone competent.  I came home to find it working FINALLY.  I know I had spoken to someone about being credited since Feb for payment - can u take care of that as well?  Thanks again - really didn't want to have to switch to time warner.
0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1
I'll see what can be done.
0 Likes
lrlesr
I am having this problem too.  I signed up for HBO last Sunday, the 21st.  I am getting the regular subscription just fine, but when I go to the VOD it says I am not subscribed.  Is this something that I have to deal with during normal business hours?  
0 Likes