No TV Signal - Verizon site link doesn't work either.
mjonis
Enthusiast - Level 2

No TV signal on any stations.

I login to the Verizon website and choose the Support section.

Then I choose the:

TV

tab

Then I choose the:

All FIOS TV Channels out, which takes me here:

https://www.verizon.com/foryourhome/vzrepair/flowengine/UFDService.aspx?Keyword=FIX_ACO

And gives me this lovely error:

Error loading, please check URL and retry after some time

Really?

0 Likes
Re: No TV Signal - Verizon site link doesn't work either.
jonjones1
Legend

Call 1-800-VERIZON 

speak to tech support.

or simply unplug the device and count to 20 and plug back in and see if that might fix the situation. 

0 Likes
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Make sure you are on the right input by pressing the “source” or “input” button on remote. Will vary depending on model. But if you have a HD tv you will be on HDMI1 or HDMI2 depending. Or if you have a standard tv the. Tv input on channel 3 or 4. 

0 Likes
mjonis
Enthusiast - Level 2

1) So, Verizon's website contains an invalid link, nobody cares.

I used the "contact us" link which then gives you some sort of auotmated toolset.

2)  That link said there was no outage in our area and proceeded to go through a bunch of useless things.  I finally decided to look at the ONT.  No Video LED light up.

3) The "call" button on the website pops up an empty window (every browser and PC that I tried, including my phone LTE signal).  OK, so used Chat.  A nice gentleman named Pradeep said that there *IS* an outage in the area (thanks for mis-information, Verizon).  I provided my cell # for texting so I could receive status updates.  ETA was 1:00 a.m. this morning.

4)  Video was restored sometime prior to 5:00 p.m.  Never got a text.  Instead, I get a PHONE CALL this morning asking if the problem has been resolved.

Epic failure everywhere on Verizon's part, IMO.

Not that anyone cares apparently.

Only positive note is that this is the only outage for Video/TV that I've had in 4 years with Verizon.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

Unfortunately no one here can fix a broken web link. Only by contacting Verizon at the number I gave can you alert anyone to the issue.

this is a customer helping customer forum so unless there is a Verizon web technician hiding behind a forum moniker nothing we can do.

but you know one time down in 4 years is a great uptime.

0 Likes