No TV show search feature on verizon.com TV Listings?
novajeff
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm hoping I'm just missing something, because this seems ridiculous.  When I log on to Verizon.com and go to My Verizon, Services, TV, and then TV Listings, it gives me a channel listing with programs.  In the search box above it, it only lets me search for a channel number or name.  Is there really no search for program title or description?  I'm looking and i see no search box for that?  My iphone Verizon app can do it, so I would be shocked if this can not, but I've tried a few times and I've never found a proper show search.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: No TV show search feature on verizon.com TV Listings?
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@novajeff wrote:

I'm hoping I'm just missing something ... Is there really no search for program title or description?  I'm looking and i see no search box for that? ... I've tried a few times and I've never found a proper show search ... 

Unfortunately, you're not missing something.  At present the MyVerizon TV listings search feature does not allow search by title in either category.  In fact the search seems to return an incomprehensible mix of listings each time I try.  I have no explanation for this, but it does indeed happen.

apps2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I usually go to the DVR Manager and search for the show. That will have results of all the future airings. hope this helps

collinsc
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had the same problem for months now.  It used to work fine.

I just had an online Chat with Tech Support, and they agree thaere's a problem, and they're working on it.  {edited for privacy}

0 Likes
carjert10454

Anyone stil wondering use this option it works

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes