No longer able to scan right in the channel guide
DavidMoore1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the Arris VMS100 multi-room DVR and I can no longer move the channel guide with the right arrow on the remote.
I'm not talking about the full guide but three channels at a time guide at the bottom of the full screen picture. This is the guide you get by pressing the down arrow on the remote.
I used to be able to scan sideways or ahead by time and date by pressing the right arrow button. The ability to do this just stopped.
I've tried different remotes and the other boxes with the same result. Is this some kind of software change by Verizon?

0 Likes
Re: No longer able to scan right in the channel guide
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I have read it is a result of the last update.

And that updates are underway.

0 Likes
DavidMoore1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the response.

Can you tell me where you read this?

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader
Strange Mini Guide issue
GDoan
Enthusiast - Level 3

For about the last week or so I have been experiencing a strange issue with the Mini Guide. When trying to "scroll" forward in "time" (direction right/right arrow) it does not work 75% (guesstimate, may be higher) of the time. I experience this on my VMS unit, multiple IPCs, and with multiple Verizon or Logitech remotes; all of which have previously worked fine for a long time.

A quick check, just now, of the other Guide views shows they might not have the same problem, but the Mini Guide is what I use 99.9% of the time. Or, at least, I used to...

Anyone else experiencing this?

0 Likes
GDoan
Enthusiast - Level 3

A link to the actual post and not just to the forum would have been more helpful, but thanks. 

0 Likes
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

It looks like this must be from the recent update. When you go to the mini guide pushing down goes to the next channel and pushing right stays on same channel but advances to next show. Hopefully the next update fixes it back to the way it was. 

0 Likes