Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I just moved one of my TV's and now there is now sound on one local station. I have several FIOS TV's in the house... no problem with sound on this station. Sounds goofy... but true. Why would only one station not have sound when I have checked other TV's and sound is fine?
Probably a TV setup... but I can'r seem to find the problem.
Actually... I found several other channelsw/o audio... I suspect that running audio through my A-V receiver has something to do with this problem... Still working on this... if anyone has has similar issues and might suggest a solution... I would appreciate it. Thanks..
I have a similar problem on only on Nick and only with one HD box. There is sound in the show but the sound goes away when ads come and it comes back when the show starts. All other TV's in the house this does not happen. I tried several things and even called verizon support but no luck yet.