North Texas mistake
Tested
Enthusiast - Level 3

In the North Texas area, channel 469 is listed as KDAF LATV.  KDAF carries LATV on a digital subchannel.  Unfortunately the programming we get on 469 is the regular KDAF CW programming. 

Worse, the guide shows the LATV logo on KDAF CW HD channel 509.  (it may also be on channel 9)  Even worse, the guide shows the schedule for LATV on 469 even though that programming is never shown there. 

0 Likes
Re: North Texas mistake
Tested
Enthusiast - Level 3

I can't be the only one who has noticed this problem.  It seems to me the folks at KDAF and the local Fios office would figure this out. 

0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1

Tested,

I'm not sure if this is an actual issue since its similar to HBO 410 and 400 one is HBO and the other is HBOLAT I'm thinking that's where this example will fit in. However I'll check and see if this was suppose to be designed with this. The guide obviously is wrong and shouldn't show no info on 469 and its the same as 509 and channel 9.

0 Likes
Tested
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is definitely different from HBO and HBOLAT. 

469 should be KDAF-DT 33.2 - LATV programming  (if the logo, program guide, etc. are to be believed)

However, it is KDAF-DT 33.1 - CW programming. 

Neither channel 9 nor 509 should have the LATV logo on the program guide.  One or both do. 

0 Likes