In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have a VMS1100 box and a Panasonic VT25 TV. When I try to view 3D VOD I get distorted two images as though I'm not wearing any glasses. I have the box set to 3D and I tried the various formats (side by side, top-bottom, auto) in the TV's setting. Any ideas?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Just called VMS customer support. Spoke with Wilfredo. He thought of watching an actual movie (Verizon would credit me). I did and the actual movie was in 3D! It's just the trailers that were "acting up". So everything is fine. Excellent customer service by the way. Thank you all and thank you Wilfredo of Verizon customer support!
Thanks for replying. Double images as though I'm not wearing the glasses.Dont think it's the TV because blu-ray 3D is fine. I have the setting in the STB as "My TV is 3D capable" and send signal as 1080i. I am watching 3D trailers in VOD. Haven't actually rented a 3D movie yet. Figure it would be a waste if my 3D is distorted.
I don't know if the Panasonics were one of them but some tv's did not do 3d that was in over under 720p correctly unless sent as 720p, and ditto for 1080i side by side sent as 720P. Try matching the output mode and see if it helps.