In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Gosh, I'm almost sorry to hear that SinCara. Now that complicates my situation. Well, I have another VMS1100 connected to a non-3D TV so I'll swap it and see if it's that particular box. I also have the VMS1100 connected to my AV receiver. I'll direct connect it to the TV and see if that works. "TNS2" what were you trying to say about "over under 720p" on am earlier reply?
Thanks for responding.
Simply that 720p over under and 1080i side by side are standard and should be supported by all 3D TV's. However 720 side by side and 1080i over under are OPTIONAL and not all 3d TV's support them.
Just like SinCara I have no trouble viewing the trailers and many 3d programs with my VMS1100 (and previously with my 7232)
Just called VMS customer support. Spoke with Wilfredo. He thought of watching an actual movie (Verizon would credit me). I did and the actual movie was in 3D! It's just the trailers that were "acting up". So everything is fine. Excellent customer service by the way. Thank you all and thank you Wilfredo of Verizon customer support!