Switch Account

ON DEMAND: Can't RESUME a show I was watching at the point I previously stopped.

ON DEMAND: Can't RESUME a show I was watching at the point I previously stopped.

Highlighted
Contributor pt1923
Contributor

Was watching a 2 hour episode of the Bachelor in Paradise (S4E3).  Couldn't finish it so I stopped.  I get back in to finish watching and I click "Resume"...AND IT STARTS ME FROM THE BEGINNING.  Now I have to rewatch the entire episode because, as we all know, Fast Forward is disabled.

OK, so I'm upset but I start over anyway.  Midway through the episode IT JUST STOPS.  Yes, it just STOPS.

Here's the kicker. Now I have to pay $1.99 to watch an episode I WAS JUST WATCHING FOR FREE.  **bleep**!!!!!

Either they are having massive technical problems with ON DEMAND or Verizion FIOS is the biggest bunch of money grubbers anywhere.

What a useless piece of tech...

2 REPLIES 2
Contributor Jenneest
Contributor

Having same issue. Cant even restart. Bought an entire series and it just stops about 15 min before end of each episode. Did you get any answers?

Contributor Petervp
Contributor

God I hate when that happens, I want to scream and pull my hair out, Not a good idea I need what I have). I have blown off a few non fastforwardable shows for this reason, and there is no fix, it's just a stupid glitch. I'm more of a "Below Deck" guy than BiP, but I feel your pain.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.