Off Shore Customer Support center billing questions
dondada1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dear Verizon,

Your offshore customer support center sucks. I don't understand why you hire people who can't freaking understand english.

I called in with a double billing issue I found on my latest bill. I was routed to your offshore customer support. I explained my problem & they said they would take care of it. I was put on hold for over 15 minutes. When the rep came back, she said everything was completed.

After some time I get an email saying my service order has been submited & further status will be provide. I was like **bleep** is this all about. I look into my verizon account & sure enough; there was a new service order on my account.

Instead of taking care of the double billing problem; the freaking offshore rep deactivated my service & set me up with a new one. And the worst part the original double billing issue was not even taken care off.

So I called customer support back. This time I finally got someone in the US. After spending over an hour. We worked together for over 30 minutes to undo all the **bleep** the offshore rep had done to my account. The new rep was also able to fix the double billing issue.

Today I went to watch Tyrant TV show, which I have recoded on my DVR. And to my disbelife, it wasn't there. I went to tune to FXHD channel and sure enough there was a screen telling me I'm not authorized to use the channle.

I called tech support & they told me my package does not incude FXHD. I told them how could that be because when I login to my Verizon account & check my package details; it clearly states I have FXHD and this is something I've had for over 20 months as part of my package.

So they said I would need to speak with customer support & they would transfer me. And guess what when they transfered me, I get routed to offshore. So I called back several time and I keep getting freaking offshore support.

I refuse to speak to offshore support as they do not understand English. I don't need to **bleep** waste hours of my time dealing with this **bleep**.

Does anyone know how I can reach a customer support rep that is located in the United States that speaks & understands English?

I need to figure out what the **bleep** is going on with my account so I can watch my shows.

So many hours of my life wasted dealing with this crap which I will never get back.

Someone please help.

Re: Off Shore Customer Support center billing questions
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dondada,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes