Ok button
Elizapaa

The OK button on the remote no longer works as of this evening. The light on the front of the DVR flashes, so it's getting signal from the remote just fine. All other buttons seem to work fine, but it's ignoring the OK button. Tried the upstairs remote and same thing (and the downstairs remote works fine on the upstairs STB). As it stands now we can't select a channel to watch out of the guide, nor can we select something off of DVR to watch.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ok button
MwanaLesa
Enthusiast - Level 2

This just happened to me last night!  (Today is March 28, 2021.) What I realized was that there was an item sitting on top of my set top box that I had moved around yesterday and it was pressing a button on the top of the set top box that made the OK button not work at all.  (It was a very small DVD player. Don’t judge me for still having one. 😊) I pushed it all the way to the back of the set top box and miraculously it fixed the problem.

I just wanted to share this solution as well just in case it helps someone else with this problem in 2027.

0 Likes
Re: Ok button
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes