On Demand Doesn't Work After Midnight
ashes2012
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why am I unable to watch on demand after midnight?  It doesn't matter what show it is, it's all "212 error".  How many days a week do you have to run maintenance?  I am LUCKY if I can tune to a program - more often than not it's unavailable!  And your support hours are 6am to 11pm.  So I'm not even able to call to troubleshoot.

0 Likes
Re: On Demand Doesn't Work After Midnight
ashes2012
Enthusiast - Level 2

No response?  You don't answer your phone either, so I guess that's not a surprise.  Awful service.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

This is a peer to peer support forum. If you need an answer from Verizon, you should contact them directly

http://www.verizon.com/contactus

0 Likes
ashes2012
Enthusiast - Level 2

Trust me, I would love to contact them directly.  I've spent more time on hold with them this past month than actually using their service.  The problem is they don't have support hours when their service isn't working.  Every night it's a different problem.  I'm back on here tonight, because - shocker - I can't watch on demand... again.  They're mixing it up on me - It's a new problem tonight, the video is distorted (unwatchable).  Which may or may not be a step above not seeing video at all.

So I call them, and listen to their nonsense automated system of "do all of these things that won't fix your problem and then call us in the morning."  To which I get "We don't see anything wrong with your service" (really? that's because IT HAPPENS AFTER MIDNIGHT.)

So, considering calling them isn't an option, any other advice?

0 Likes