zolski

For the last 2 days when I try to access On Demand content I get an error message saying "Box is offline"  All other programming, DVR functions, internet and phone works without probelm.  Resetting the box has not helped.  What else can I try?

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

It sounds as if the STB like the STB can not contact the internet through the router. Cycle the power on the router, and when the internet comes back up, do the same with the STB. If that does not work, you can try to reset the router with a paper clip on the reset button and thn power cycle the STB again. If that does not work, then contact tech support. Could be bad hardware.

jjms
Enthusiast - Level 1

We had the same problem with ON DEMAND - received a "Box if Offline_VOD112 error". I unplugged the router, waited 20 sec, then plugged it in and let it reboot. Tried On Demand again and still had the issue. So as suggested by the other person, I unplugged the DVR box, waited 20 sec, and plugged it back in. Upon the box recycling, tried ON DEMAND and it works now. Thanks User Community!

keithpix

our on-demand works intermittently...we've unplugged and plugged back in both the router and the stb....still it tiles, blacks out, sounds off....stops...it sucks. I spoke with a tech at Verizon and he thought he'd fixed it but.....it keeps screwing up....any suggestions?

0 Likes