Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

On Demand Pop-Ups

pxhop
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

On Demand Pop-Ups

Message 1 of 4
(643 Views)

With the new Interactive Media Guide on Nov 12, 2014,  now when I go to a channel that is showing a movie that is also an On Demand movie, a pop-up appears for a couple of seconds that tells me to press the > button on the remote if I want to watch the movie from the beginning from OnDemand. I can't find a way to turn these notifications off. I don't need them, because if I want to find out if the movie I am watching is also an On Demand movie, I can quickly find out with the Info button on the remote. I find these pop-ups to be annoying and useless to me. Has anyone found a way to prevent them?  

3 REPLIES 3
Mrs_Dean_Wormer
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Re: On Demand Pop-Ups

Message 2 of 4
(611 Views)

I don't have a solution,  but I feel your pain.  About half the time now when I press the on-demand button an ad for some kind of Verizon Fios service pops up.  Would love to know how to avoid this, although I suspect it's impossible.

CRobGauth
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 3 of 4
(585 Views)

If you go in to settings, there are multiple things that have to be turned off.
Check for notifications, pop-ups, etc.
One of them should do it.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
pxhop
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(579 Views)

No luck with any of those. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.