On Demand Update - No More Free Movies, Slow Navigation
SteelerNation
Enthusiast - Level 3

Only a 22 movies show up in "free to me" while there were 500 yesterday. 

STB already crashed once and reset itself because of the new menus.. so it's already been reset once...

Anyone else having issues after the On Demand update?

Oh, and it takes forever to navigate these menus because you have to wait for each movie to "grow" before moving to the next row.

This is a disaster. Get me back to the old menus!!!!!!

Re: No more Free movies in On Demand
RAH14
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, the new on demand format doesn't have the free movies section anymore. My FiOS movies show my purchases and  a few other movies that I didn't. Well, so we keep paying more and getting less. What's happen to customer loyalty  perks with,Verizon FiOS first they take away credit points and now this  ?

0 Likes
SteelerNation
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is crappy. Really crappy.

Menus take forever to navigate too. You have to wait for animations to finish to switch categories. Everything is slow as molasses.

What a disaster. Hopefully this will be fixed. What a disaster. Free movies gone, horrible interface. 

verizonfiosny
Enthusiast - Level 1

The new On demand menu update is horrible. Looks like they have catered to people that like to rent or buy movies. I just want to find my movies that are available to me for free, with my premium channels package along with whatever network movie channels offering  there free moves in one easy spot to find. Just like the way it was before. I also don't understand the new "free to me" it’s only showing 3 movies for me??

Fios On Demand
Pokerb

It appears that On Demand is showing much less free movie content than they did in 2019. Is this true or an I missing something??

0 Likes
On Demand changes
wfm1025
Enthusiast - Level 1

The new On Demand rollout is horrible.  Takes forever to load, can't continually watch new episodes.   I need to exit out of on demand to watch the next episode in a series or change to another show.  It's horrible.  Takes forever to scroll through seasons and episodes too since you have added the picture format.  I want to go back to the old menu, but am told it's not available.  This new one is horrible.  I also have to keep rebooting my set-top box as on demand becomes "unavailable" after watch an episode or two.

AlreadyTaken1

Same here, and we can’t even find TV episodes, just clips, after shows, blah blah. I am **bleep**.

0 Likes
dangw18960
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since I no longer need the higher speed (like I really get the 1gbps internet hahaha) - I am going to look seriously at Xfinity. I know they will have the same setup but as a new customer (I have been a FIOS customer for about 10 YEARS) over there I will get a better price and probably will be able to get that talking remote LOL for a lot less than what I am paying now. . . 

So easy to play their game now that I am retired.

0 Likes
Re: On Demand Update - No More Free Movies, Slow Navigation
jwk5020

What happened to being able to see when a show/movie was going to be on Live TV.??When you would select a movie in On-Demand, there was a tab for when that particular show/movie was on Live TV.  It's just gone!  Does anyone know where to find this anymore?  I used this feature all the time to set reminders.

0 Likes
Re: On Demand Update - No More Free Movies, Slow Navigation
Al9764
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is now March and nothing has been fixed.  In addition to the complete unresponsiveness of the new design, navigation through the menus has been completely broken.  I used to be able to use the Prev/Next & Rew/Fwd buttons to quickly get around, but now they do nothing.  All I can do is slowly creep one click at a time, plus, when I exit out of the details of a movie, the menus lose my place and I have to start over again.  This is ridiculous.  It is not worth my time to try to find something to watch in these awful menus when it is so easy to find things in Amazon or Google videos.

0 Likes