On Demand - delay in having shows available to watch

SOLVED
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

On Demand - delay in having shows available to watch

Message 1 of 4
(3,034 Views)

How come it takes so long to have shows up after they have been televised?   I have been waiting for the last Celebrity Apprentice show for a while here.  Why does it take so many days? Why cant it be up right after it was broadcasted? or even a couple days later?  Can you explain what causes the long delay?   The DVR cost me the show.  I think it was due to the fact that the name of the show changed in the listings so i had to set it up again. It now has All-Star in the name.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Re: On Demand - delay in having shows available to watch

Message 2 of 4
(3,007 Views)

@gcville wrote:

How come it takes so long to have shows up after they have been televised?   I have been waiting for the last Celebrity Apprentice show for a while here.  Why does it take so many days? Why cant it be up right after it was broadcasted? or even a couple days later?  Can you explain what causes the long delay?   The DVR cost me the show.  I think it was due to the fact that the name of the show changed in the listings so i had to set it up again. It now has All-Star in the name.

Content is made available by the provider and they control when and how long the content is available, not Verizon. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Message 2 of 4
(3,008 Views)

@gcville wrote:

Content is made available by the provider and they control when and how long the content is available, not Verizon. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(2,621 Views)

That is not a true statement.  Who is the provider? Comcast has the tv shows on demand the next day. And don't tell me to order DVR service. On-demand should mean just that.... "on demand" not on demand three weeks later

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(2,574 Views)

Celebrity Apprentice is on NBC and Comacst is own by NBC

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.