On Demand font size on SD TV?
Vampir1c
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, I recently switched from Comcast to Verizon, and I'll admit Comcast was a bit more user friendly with their On Demand. I have no problem with it, its just my mother has a SD TV with an SD top box and complains about the size of the text in the On Demand menu. The regular guide menu is fine, and the initial On Demand menu is also fine, its just when your highlighting the movie with the info/plot the text is really small and I would like to know if I can increase that. Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
Re: On Demand font size on SD TV?
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the difficulties reading the menu. Unfortunately there is no way to adjust the size of that text. Thats a great idea though to either be able to change the size or make it bigger in general. This would be a perfect candidate for the Verizon Idea Exchange. Please search on the idea exchange and cast your vote. There may be another member who made the same suggestion. If not, please add a new idea so your fellow community members can comment and vote on your suggestion. http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange . The Verizon Idea Exchange is there for you to submit your ideas and suggestions to Verizon so that we can consider them as we innovate our products and services.

0 Likes
Re: On Demand font size on SD TV?
lanet1

We have had Comcast for years and when we changed our phone and internet to Fios we were told we couldn't get the tv because our town didn't opt for it.  Now 5 years later we are finally able to get Fios and we can't see the font for the menu or guide.  I think it's awful that Comcast can have a big enough font to see and Fios can't deliver that.  What the heck is going on?  I'm very disappointed and have only had Fios one day.

0 Likes