On Demand for Quantum TV

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

On Demand for Quantum TV

Message 1 of 3
(286 Views)
Did anyone know that on quantum TV service on demand video does not resume...it only restarts. This is supposedly a known problem. I was told there is currently no fix in the near future.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: On Demand for Quantum TV

Message 2 of 3
(272 Views)

Its a problem that not only affects quantum, but the older STBs as well.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: On Demand for Quantum TV

Message 3 of 3
(259 Views)
I have the exact same issue. When I called them I was told that not only is there nothing that can be done to fix this, also I am not allowed to return to my old service boxes. This is completely ridiculous if you ask me I'm paying about $200 a month, and I can't even leave the room for more then 2 minutes without having to restart my video cause it shuts itself off if paused for that amount of time. You would think if they knew this was an issue they would have removed this error so the video could be paused for an extended period of time or even add the chapters feature like with DVR'd videos.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.