Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Problem unable to access the free on demand for the channels in my package. Get message must subscribe although I am already subscribed with my package. Check numerous network on my package and all have the same issues. Rebooted the stb and still the same. I don't see any info regarding an outage. Anyone with similar issue? How did you fix the issue? Tried the settop diagnosis. First time we have had this issue. My son is going bonkers, can't see his Cartoon Network program.
The new on demand system is unusable. Many users have complained. The only way for we customers to get this awful stuff fixed is to simply refuse to use On demand, espcially to purchase anything, unti;l verizon comes to its senses and makes this feature usable on TV sets again.
Verizon will only ever listen when it hurts their revenue stream.
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to let all of us know and click the "Accept as Solution" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
Tom QIP 7100 1,YAMAHA ATS 1080,QIP 7216 P2, iPad 2 WiFi,iPhone SE