On Demand issues
ErinV

I am only writing here because I could not find a customer service email, and I really do not want to call in again.  Here is a timeline of what has been going on with my OnDemand service:
Sun 4/9:  OnDemand picture is distorted and pixelated; cannot watch.  Call support and run through several tests and rebooting.  Nothing helps, so we schedule a service appt for Tuesday.
Tues 4/11:  Service comes and the guy isn't quite sure what to do.  I'm not sure what he ended up doing while he was there (I wasn't home).

Tues 4/11, evening:  OnDemand works at first, and then an hour later gets distorted/pixelated again.  Call support and again run through several tests and rebooting.  The person on the phone discovers that the serviceman replaced the battery while he was here; he is not sure what else the guy did.  Schedule another appointment, but this time no one can come until Saturday.  Schedule appointment for between 11 and 3 on Saturday.
Sat 4/15, 10:40 AM:  Verizon calls but I miss the call.  Call the number back and it takes me to the main Verizon center (wherever the 1-800 number reaches).
Sat 4/15, 11:08 AM:  Receive a text that says "sorry we missed you; please reschedule". 
As I understand, the serviceman is supposed to call and give you a 15-minute window of when he is going to arrive.  I missed that call but I was home at 11 AM, and no one came to the door.  Call support again.  The first guy tells me too bad, that's the policy and there's nothing they can do.  Hang up and call again, reach someone else who tells me they can schedule someone to come later that day.
No one comes later that day, no text, no phone call.
Is this really the way you operate?  I pay money each month to receive cable and OnDemand.  The customer service experience was extremely frustrating and did not fix my problem!

0 Likes
Re: On Demand issues
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ErinV,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes