On Demand not working for me (Sterling, VA)
Andrew

I subscribe to HBO, Cinemax, Starz, Encore, etc, and none of the on demand services are working this evening. Is there an outage in the Sterling Virginia area? I already unplugged my router for 30 seconds and that didn't help.

0 Likes
Re: On Demand not working for me (Sterling, VA)
Andrew

The error message I get is VOD_212

0 Likes
discoveri

Same here in Crofton MD. VOD was working earlier but not anymore.

0 Likes
Thebobo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same here. 

Cant access anything OD - Rockville MD

I was switching between OD programs and my set top box rebooted itself and now I got this new on demand menu which is very slow - I dont need pictures of the programs lol.

0 Likes
Andycats
Same problem in zip code 20170. Tried multiple VOD around 830pm. Unplugged both router and STB for 30 seconds, but problem persisted.
0 Likes
NBH-GTMD

I gave up last night checking whether they had fixed it or not. It had been at least 6 hours since the first time I noticed we did not have VOD.  In fact, I called them around 4:30 p.m. and they told me it was an outage in the whole region (I live in Germantown, MD).  It is fixed now (7:30 a.m. local time).

What bothers me the most is that I could not find anything this morning on their web page stating that the problem had been fixed.  Like nothing happened ...

BTW, their new menus are awful.  Ttles on the left are cut in a manner that you don't know, for example, the episode listing of a series, and you have to go up and down until you find the right one, and there is too much on the righthandside, really unnecessary empty space that could be used on the other side.  In addition, you are always taken to the middle of the list on the right . . .   I wonder whether this new design was actually tested with users.

0 Likes
Suh1

Yup here in Silver Spring MD I have that same problemSmiley FrustratedSmiley Mad

0 Likes