Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

On Demand not working for me (Sterling, VA)

Andrew
Contributor
Contributor

On Demand not working for me (Sterling, VA)

Message 1 of 7
(2,093 Views)

I subscribe to HBO, Cinemax, Starz, Encore, etc, and none of the on demand services are working this evening. Is there an outage in the Sterling Virginia area? I already unplugged my router for 30 seconds and that didn't help.

6 REPLIES 6
Andrew
Contributor
Contributor

Re: On Demand not working for me (Sterling, VA)

Message 2 of 7
(2,086 Views)

The error message I get is VOD_212

discoveri
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 7
(2,081 Views)

Same here in Crofton MD. VOD was working earlier but not anymore.

Thebobo
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 4 of 7
(2,078 Views)

Same here. 

Cant access anything OD - Rockville MD

I was switching between OD programs and my set top box rebooted itself and now I got this new on demand menu which is very slow - I dont need pictures of the programs lol.

Andycats
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 7
(2,041 Views)
Same problem in zip code 20170. Tried multiple VOD around 830pm. Unplugged both router and STB for 30 seconds, but problem persisted.
NBH-GTMD
Contributor
Contributor

Message 6 of 7
(2,032 Views)

I gave up last night checking whether they had fixed it or not. It had been at least 6 hours since the first time I noticed we did not have VOD.  In fact, I called them around 4:30 p.m. and they told me it was an outage in the whole region (I live in Germantown, MD).  It is fixed now (7:30 a.m. local time).

What bothers me the most is that I could not find anything this morning on their web page stating that the problem had been fixed.  Like nothing happened ...

BTW, their new menus are awful.  Ttles on the left are cut in a manner that you don't know, for example, the episode listing of a series, and you have to go up and down until you find the right one, and there is too much on the righthandside, really unnecessary empty space that could be used on the other side.  In addition, you are always taken to the middle of the list on the right . . .   I wonder whether this new design was actually tested with users.

Suh
Contributor
Contributor

Message 7 of 7
(1,291 Views)

Yup here in Silver Spring MD I have that same problemSmiley FrustratedSmiley Mad

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.