quick menu

On Demand "more like this" popup

On Demand "more like this" popup

Highlighted
Contributor MrOctober771
Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(268 Views)

Is there anyway to disable that popup? It takes up half the screen when it pops up. I know you can exit or rewind back and it goes away, but there should be a way just to stop it all together.

4 REPLIES 4
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 2 of 5
(257 Views)

Look in settings. There are multiple pop ups and recommendations that can be disabled.

Just turn them all off.

As the exact options vary by STB, I can't say for sure on the exact one you are refering to.

But they are quite obvious by title.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Contributor MrOctober771
Contributor
Message 3 of 5
(255 Views)

I have disabled those already, but the On Demand popup is still there.

Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 4 of 5
(216 Views)

What STB do you have and when exactly does it happen?

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Contributor MrOctober771
Contributor
Message 5 of 5
(209 Views)

VMS4100 and IPC4100. it happens about 10-15 before a show ends. The closing credit will start, but the show is still going.  On Hulu and other streaming sites, you'll get a 'next" pop up when the credits start. Fios just screwed up and put the "more like this" too early.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios