Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Is there any way to avoid watching the On Demand Previews in the corner when searching thru On Demand options? It is very disturbing and frustrating to have the previews of violent and scary movies playing in the corner as we are trying to get to the Kids options. I'm tired of having to tell my kids to close their eyes while we try to quickly get to the Kids portion of the On Demand.
When we are looking on our DVR the upper corner just displays what we were previously watching on TV - so not a problem. But as soon as we pick On Demand - more often than not it is showing something entirely inappropriate for a child to see/hear. Angry and frustrated...... if there is a solution, please let me know. If not, Verizon - please change they way you do this!
To my knowledge, while the mute button works to silence the ads, there is no way to prevent them from displaying. You are not the first person to make this request. Please go here to add your voice and your vote for this idea on the Idea Exchange.
Find this post helpful, informative or just something you agree with? Click the red ‘thumbs-up’ button. Did this post solve your problem? Click the green ‘Accept as Solution’ button.